Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's What's On The Outside That Counts!



It amazes me sometimes how just being an attractive woman and ending up on television at the right moment can lead to a spread in Maxim. Not to mention a job with SI for FSU Cowgirl Jenn Sterger, she may be coming to a campus near you. This particular woman managed to get "fuck" on national television by creating a t-shirt for herself. Maxim went ahead and picked her up and took photos of her and I'm sure they competition was fierce to land her. Here's a small excerpt from her interview with Maxim:


Are you a season ticket holder?
Yeah. I sit in the same seats, every game, 30-yard line. So the one day I'm wasted and half-undressed, I make it on national television with "Fuck" on my shirt. [laughs] Just insane. Usually I don't get drunk at the games because I need to pay attention to what's going on.

But this time you had a few too many?
Yeah, just to give you a little insight into how my day was going, before the game I was drinking Red Bull and vodka and pouring Pop Rocks into my mouth, letting it foam out.

Nothing like a little hard earned publicity, it is the American way after all. I'm not hating though, good for her, she sure isn't painful to look at. Without a doubt the "Fuck Jeff Feagles" shirt is the best one. We may never know which of these pictures truly reflects her appearance, but it probably falls somewhere in the middle. If she comes trailer free I'll take here...

Thanks to Just Call Me Juice as it took me a few minutes but I remembered where I had originally seen her before her over publication.

1 comment:

SAMO said...

What a joke that this women is in Maxim. But then again she is hot, so why not? At least it isn't SI or any other respectable sports publication.

 
eXTReMe Tracker