Monday, April 2, 2007

Continuing the Pessimistic Approach


I realize everyone on the planet is picking the Gators to once again dash the hopes of a state tonight. I, however, have a weird feeling the Buckeyes will get their vengeance. The fact that I somehow manage to always find a reason my team will lose. Rather than win should be noted. I like to consider myself a realist. But, recently I've discovered I may be more pessimistic than realistic. While I did pick the Gators in my original bracket I spent days trying to figure out who would beat them.

So continuing my pessimistic approach I'll take the Buckeyes over the Gators tonight. As fortunes reverse completely from the December match up and January football game.

Regardless though, all of Gator nation should appreciate the run this school has been on in both major sports as it's unlikely to be duplicated any time soon.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker